This one day tour will start in the morning after breakfast and a short briefing. You will depart from your hotel to Lake Manyara National Park located 130 kilometres from Arusha. The drive takes 2½hours. Lake Manyara National Park offers breathtaking views including acacia woodlands, forests, baobab strewn cliffs, algae-streaked hot springs, swamps and the lake itself. After the formalities at the Park Gate you be guided through a game drive where you will have the opportunity to observe game. The Park is teeming with wildlife and boasts of a variety of animals including elephants, hippos, giraffes, buffaloes, antelopes and baboons. One of the iconic attractions at the park is the tree-climbing lions, a must see for our guests. Our expert guides will ensure that you enjoy your game drive without missing any attraction at the park.
You will take a break from the game drive to enjoy packed lunch at Endala Picnic site before continuing with the afternoon game drive. The Park is paradise for bird watchers. It is home to a variety of species of birds. At the end of the game drive in the late afternoon, you will be driven back to Arusha to rest and for overnight stay.
- Park fees
- All Taxes/VAT
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (As specified in the itinerary)
- Drinks (As specified in the itinerary)
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips for safari driver/guide and chief
- Personal items
- Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees